Quick & Easy Pizza Recipe
QUICK HOMEMADE ‘MUMMY’ PIZZA
If you are looking for a kids lunch or tea ideas then these are perfect!
Homemade ‘Mummy Pizzas’ are so easy and very quick to make – I must say thanks to my Mum for showing me how to make these!
‘Mummy’ Pizza Recipe
Slices of lightly “buttered” toast (I use margarine as it’s healthier)
Italian/ Basil/ Mixed Herbs
Grated cheddar cheese
- Layout the lightly “buttered” toast on a grill pan
(“buttered” side up).
- Add a tablespoon of passata to each, spread evenly and tear some
ham and arrange on top.
- Slice some fresh tomatoes and lay on top of the ham
and sprinkle with a pinch of Italian/ mixed herbs.
- Add grated cheddar cheese to the top.
- Put under a pre-heated medium grill and cook until the cheese
has melted and starting to go brown and then they are ready to eat! 🙂