Giant chocolate chip & cranberry cookies taste great especially
after a long day at work or school with a glass of milk or cup of tea! 😉
1/2 an egg
130g soft brown sugar
60g butter (softened)
tsp vanilla essence
30g self-raising flour
100g plain flour
pinch of bicarbonate of soda
30ml semi-skimmed milk
100g chocolate chips
30g dried cranberries
- Beat the egg and split in half.
- In a food processor mix the softened butter and sugar. Add the beaten egg and mix.
- Add tsp vanilla essence, self-raising flour, plain flour, bicarbonate of soda then mix and add the milk and mix again.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips and cranberries by hand as you don’t want the chocolate to be chopped up.
- Spoon the mixture onto a greased baking tray and flatten out with a fork. Leave a gap between cookies as they will spread out when cooking.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes at 160 degrees C.
- Cool and then eat with a glass of milk or cup of tea 🙂